Do you know which keywords have gained visibility for the first time on Google?
If your answer is no, it means you are missing out on many opportunities to boost your organic growth.
When users search in the search engine using a keyword, a search engine result page (SERP) appears. If you start appearing on the SERP on a keyword basis for the first time you should be aware of it.
How to detect keywords that have started ranking on Google
To identify the keywords that have gained visibility for the first time, all you need is Heybooster! heybooster automatically prepares a report of your first-time visible keywords. This means you'll have a report that collects all the results in one screen, instead of analyzing each keyword separately.
Let's see how you can get this report within seconds with heybooster!
- The first step is to sign up for heybooster.
- In the second step, click on the Integrations section on the left-hand side and connect your data sources with heybooster.
- In the third step, click on Insight Categories and run the Keyword Position Reports package
- Then open the Newly Ranked Keyword Insight.
- That's it! Your report listing the keywords that have gained visibility for the first time on Google is now ready. And with the set a notification option, you can receive instant notifications when there is any change in your data.
Next strategies after detecting the keywords
heybooster's newly ranked keyword insight enables you to notice the keywords that could be potential opportunities.
- With heybooster's newly ranked keyword insight, you can rank the keywords according to the impressions they received.
- If a content has received more than 100 impressions in the last 30 days by using these new keywords, you can try to produce new content on this keyword.
- Alternatively, if a keyword is in the top 25 positions, you can create new content based on it.
Create content ideas focusing on these keywords
- You can create content ideas using tools like Chat-GPT. Just type in the keywords and ask for creative content ideas.
- To increase the ranking of your content, use the suggested keywords naturally throughout it.
Use redirection between related content
- Try to find ways to connect your new material to the existing content on your website.
- Internal linking enables search engines to understand the structure of your website and enhances user experience.
Identify long-tail keywords for faster results
- Search for long-tail keywords related to your newly positioned keywords.
- To find these long-tail keywords, use tools like Google Keyword Planner and Ahrefs.
- Create content ideas based on these long-tail keywords and use them organically into your article to boost its rating.
Monitor the results
- Tracking the performance of your optimized or newly created content is critical. This will help you understand the effectiveness of your efforts.
- You can use heybooster to see how effective the steps you applied.
- You should monitor your rankings for the newly ranked keywords and the long-tail keywords you have identified.
- Analyze the traffic coming to your website through these keywords and see how users are interacting with your content.
Why is it important to identify keywords that gain visibility for the first time?
Having a report on these keywords can give you information on many issues that will shape your marketing efforts. Let's take a look at them!
It provides insights into user intent
- Being able to see which keywords are gaining visibility on the SERP for the first time can allow you to analyze user intent. With these keywords, you can learn what types of pain points users are experiencing during the current period and what solutions they are searching for.
- By understanding user search intent, you can focus on creating more relevant content that addresses their problems.
You won't be left behind in the competition
- You can understand what is trending at the moment with the help of these keywords. This way, you won't let your competitors dominate the SERP alone and include your own brand in the competition.
- This is critical for you to evaluate opportunities correctly and create brand awareness.
Create more targeted content
- Knowing what topics users are searching for can help you increase your visibility by creating new content. Identifying the keywords that gain visibility on the SERP for the first time can provide ideas for new content that will interest users.
- So, if you regularly receive a report on these keywords, you can quickly create content that meets users' needs. This can help you appear on the first page of the SERP for newly trending topics.
In conclusion, newly positioned keywords on Google can create many new opportunities for you in various ways. These opportunities have the potential to boost your organic growth. That's why having a reporting system for these keywords is critical.
The tool that can provide you with this reporting is heybooster. With heybooster's insight that focuses on identifying these keywords, you can automatically receive a report. Moreover, if there is any anomaly in the data, Heybooster sends you an instant notification. This way, you never lose control.