Would you like to rank on the first page of Google with a few simple improvements? And which of your content has the potential to appear on the first page?
Let's first detect the keywords that have the potential to be visible on the first page. Then, we can discuss the improvements you can make to bring those keywords to the first page!
How can we detect the keywords on the second page?
It's important to rank high on the first page of Google search results if you want people to visit your website. According to a 2023 study, hardly anyone, only 0.63%, goes to the second page. That's why it's essential to make sure your website shows up on the first page, or you'll miss out on a lot of potential visitors. To get more traffic, you need to figure out which keywords have the potential to be on the first page.
To do this, all you need is heybooster! heybooster detects the keywords that you appear on the second page of Google. This way, you can automatically find the high potential keywords.
So, let's see how you can detect these keywords with heybooster.
- In the first step, sign up for heybooster.
- In the second step, click on the Integrations section on the left side and connect your data sources with heybooster.
- In the third step, click on the Insight Categories and run “Keywords position reports” package.
- Then click on “Keywords for top landing pages” insight.
- That's it! Now, you have detected your best performing keywords that are on the second page. Moreover, by clicking on the Set a Notification option, you can receive an instant notification when there is any change in the data.
How to carry your second page keywords into the first page
You can make your keywords more visible with a few very simple improvements. Let's see what these steps are!
Add new subtitles to your content
The first and easiest method is adding new subtitles to your content based on questions people ask on Google. People also ask section on Google, shows related questions with additional information about the topic.
To ensure the value of your content for Google, it is important to incorporate information that directly addresses the inquiries people are looking to answer.
Analyze competitors' relevant content
If you want your content to rank high on Google, there are a few things you should consider.
- First, take a look at the average word count of the contents of the top 5 competitors for your targeted keyword. If your content has fewer words than those of your competitors, you should consider expanding it.
For example, let's say you want to gain visibility in the keyword "CRO in eCommerce". You can do this analysis by examining the first five websites that come up after searching for this keyword on Google.
- Additionally, it's important to include the keywords that your competitors frequently use in their content, but you haven't used yet.
- Another thing that can help your content rank higher is to add an update date to your articles. This way, Google can see that your content is still fresh and relevant.
- Lastly, linking to related blog posts within your content can also prove to Google that you're an authoritative source on your product or service.
In summary, to increase the chances of your content ranking high on Google, make sure it has a sufficient word count, use relevant keywords, update it regularly, and link to related blog posts.
Find long-tail keywords to get faster results.
They are often longer and more detailed than regular keywords. They can help you reach a targeted audience that is more likely to convert into customers.
- Look for long-tail keywords that are related to the new keywords you're using.
- To find these long-tail keywords, try using tools such as Google Keyword Planner or Ahrefs.
- Use these long-tail keywords to come up with content ideas and make sure to include them naturally in your article to improve its ranking.
Monitor the results
- Monitoring the performance of your improved or newly created content is crucial. This will assist you in understanding the success of your actions.
- You may try heybooster to analyze how successful the actions you took were.
- You should keep an eye on your ranks for the freshly ranked keywords as well as the long-tail keywords you've found.
- Examine the traffic that comes to your website through these keywords and how consumers engage with your content.
As a result, if you are not on the first page of the SERP, your performance will likely fall short of expectations. That's why you need to focus on increasing your visibility and make improvements to get on page one.
Fortunately, heybooster detects the keywords that appear on the second page for you. Thus, you will receive your second page keyword report very quickly, completely automatically.
Join heybooster now and let's unleash your true potential!